Monday, February 05, 2007

I spy... with google

Do you know someone and probably you want to know more about them? Well there's some good news, because you may spy on his/her life with the help from Google. (well this can be a bad news too)

Okay, as a start... try typing in your own full name in Google. Click Search, and even though you may not be a celebrity, you would probably find heaps of pages with your name on it. This includes mailing list archives, student/staff directory, your own blog, others blogs, discussion forums profile pages, and even friendster profile pages. If you had made a publication, or if your name made it through to the media, well get ready to get even more"exposed" to the whole public.

I typed in my mother's name, and Google showed me about where my mother works. I typed in my father's name, it also gave information on where my father works. I typed in some friends' names... Google showed me a glimpse of my friends' interests through the mailing list and discussion forums they participated in.

I typed in my own name, and ... what do you know... Aya's blog came second on the list, much higher than this stupid blog of mine.... :D

1 Comments:

Blogger Aya Nurdin said...

Wakakakak....aya lagi aya lagi, sering banget sih nih anak jadi biang kerok^_^
Iya, abis mas irfan typed in-nya astria nur irfansyah, ya jelas aja blogku yg lebih dulu muncul coz aku buat blogroll dgn nama selengkap itu, tapi coba kalo type irfan's note, dijamin blogku gak akan muncul, hihihihi....

12:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home