Thursday, March 10, 2005

Tiramisu: is it really that delicious?

A friend of mine started a chat with me this morning. He asked me whether i ever tasted Tiramisu before. Wait a minute... no he didn't ask that. He asked whether his avatar showing a delicious brown Tiramisu showed up in my Yahoo Messenger window. I said, "If the brown thing is what you call 'tiramisu', than yes. I can see it".

What on earth is Tiramisu? First i thought it was some kind of Japanese food. It sounds so much like japanese to me.

I was wrong. From the short description my friend gave to me, it's actually an italian dessert, the most yummiest dessert on earth he claimed. My friend gave me this link: www.heavenlytiramisu.com. I just can't believe that i actually clicked that link. I wasn't too curious actually, in fact i was quite busy working.

I quickly browsed that site, and i came up to a page written by the author who tries to desrcibe what 'Tiramisu' taste like for those who never tasted it before. I still can't imagine it accurately, he mentioned that it's like a very light chocolate with some coffee and cream. I'm sorry, i forgot the details, maybe i am wrong. :)

Okay, i think that's it. Now i'm ready for one delicious 'heaven on your mouth' Tiramisu. The only problem is, where can i get one in Jogja? Anyone can help me find one?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sing paling enak kayake ning 'Cokelat' di Jl. Cik di tiro...
tapi siap2 ae mas,regane apik tenan.... secuil iso puluhan ribu..

4:13 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can make it yourself. Look on this site there is a step by step recipe and much information.
http://www.annamariavolpi.com/page30.html
ciao, pietro

7:34 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gw pgn bikin tiramisu green tea, tp ngga tau beli beberapa bahannya di mana. ada yg tau beli ladyfinger, green tea powder, grand marnier di mana ngga (jakarta)? need your help here. many thanks :)

12:19 am  
Blogger belindch said...

wah nemu postingan lama..sudah nemu tiramisu kah??hehehe..sejauh ini yg aq rasain enak itu di kobayashi, toko roti di jalan magelang
you may read my post: http://belindch.wordpress.com/2011/01/24/tiramisufact-tiramisu-ala-kobayashi/

12:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home