Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Okay, that does it!!!

Do you know what i just did right now? I mopped the floor! I mopped the floor of my lab which got totally wet because i forgot to turn off the tap last night. Ok, actually it wasn't totally wet, but the amount of water spilled on the floor was aproximately about the volume of a medium sized bucket.

The water didn't come out when i opened it last night, that's why i forgot to turn it off! As i entered my lab at 6.40 am this morning, i straightly noticed that the tap was still on because of the sound. The tap itself is in the far other corner of the entrance door.

That does it, i might as well rename this weblog into "Irfan dudulz!" or "Irfan: such a total disorder :p"

I spent about 20 minutes mopping the floor. Lucky to me, there was a "magic mop" i found in the toilet. It helped me a lot :) And lucky to me too, i came first at the lab, not Pak Selo or Pak Parman... Fyuh...! Okay, now i'm ready to start my work ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger KangBono™ said...

Ayo gabung dab:
katy-98-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

12:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah, bisa jadi pak irfan pelayan seksi iki... (eh,seksi ora yo??)

7:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home