Tuesday, June 24, 2008

For the best prize ever, i'll go for it!

I'm the kind of person that thinks that everyone's got a soulmate. I'm also the type of guy who believes in love before marriage, even though I know love after marriage should work just fine too (but maybe not for me, sorry).

I was talking to my Aussie pal the other day (well, she thinks she is Aussie, but deep in her heart i know she's still Indo). We were talking about, uhm, yeh, my love life (which i believe had never been worse before).

She told me,

"If i know the prize would be heaven, then yes! I will go for it!!"

She meant that she would marry anyone who she thinks can lead her to heaven, which is the main goal of her life (unlike my goal, which is money, she thoughts...). And that means she is willing to put aside feelings in taking such decisions.

Wow.

I would never imagined her talking anything like that, not from an Aussie. LoL

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ASW, Wah... jebolan negeri kangguru y bro? Niat lanjutin kul disana nih dan lumayan nih blog bwt gambaran khidupan sana. Btw, as a muslim we should believe in what Quran told: (AlBaqarah:216) "and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. 4WI knows but you do not know". Hati-hati mas ama love b4 marriage bisa jadi itu cuma obsesi first impression, klw after kan emang udah pasti 'Ono tresno jalaran seko kulino'Eh? bener nggak tuh kata-katanya? he...3x Trus untuk slanjutnya masalah soulmate semua dikupas tuntas di Surat AnNur ayat 26-33. Meskipun emang sih sebagai lelaki posisi kita adalah si pelamar yang mencari dan memutuskan. Klw ga hati2 takut nyesel, tapi disamping berusaha dengan baik dengan cara yang terbaik ada juga doanya kok di sutar Al Furqan: 74 Gitulah...
Salam buat jogja dari kite di jakarte! Selamat telah mencapai tingkatan ilmu yang sedang anda geluti saat ini.Smoga sbg anak bangsa saya bisa mengikuti jejak anda, dan moga sgera dah si emas ketemu ama soulmatenya =>
(Salam kenal, Ridwan Muttaqin, II ipa- anak rohis SMA 5

1:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salam. Was bloghopping and found your blog. I too believe in soulmates!!

2:10 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just in my opinion, I think, I will surprise n thank god if d answer like yo've said.
The girl that you love said such kind of wonderful answer.
It means that she has deep understanding n know about "agama".
And surely, if that's the answer of the one that i loved, n she agree with me, soon i'll marry her....
Kurang apa coba,,
sholihah
beautiful(for me)
clever
hehehehehe.....
once again,just in my opinion

12:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home